- From backend admin can add tags field anywhere in the ‘Registration Form’ or ‘Edit Profile’ section.
- Users can select the tags created by Admin, on their profile or while registering.
- When the tag is hovered over, a description can be dispalyed on the user’s profile. This description is optional.
- Tags can be displayed on profile form in main profile area or in profile header area.
- Allows members to see all users on the member directory when they click on a tag.
- Tags add-on for UserPro – 8 Admin can limit the number of tags allowed for the users.
- Tagging is a way by which you can group or classify the users in your member directory.
With UserPro Tags addon, users can add a tag to their profile. Users can thus identify similar people under the same tag. For instance, all marketers can be grouped under the ‘Marketing’ tag.