Youtube Videos To WordPress Posts plugin allow users to import Youtube videos to WordPress in the easiest possible way. You can query videos by user, channel, query, id, and you can also bulk import to save yourself some time. It also supports a clean way to integrate imported videos into your theme.
Why should you use our plugin for importing Youtube videos?
We give you the possibility to test all features before purchasing the plugin. (See Here)
- Quick support. If you face any issues using the plugin, just let us know and we’ll resolve the problem for you. See Here for previous customers reviews about our support.
- Easy to use, simple design, and separated options to let you easily configure your imported videos (channel, playlist, user or single video).
- Tree ways to import videos (Bulk import, Paginate import, Scheduled import). The scheduled import option lets you easily synchronize the YouTube feed with your site, so that new videos are automatically added to your website.
- Attach the imported videos to any available content type in your site (Posts, Pages or Custom post type).
- It makes sense to keep the imported video details like the number of views, likes, etc, synchronized with your website. The YVTWP plugin allows you to easily keep everything in sync with a simple option.
- Gives you the ability to import comments, tags, categories, and all other video infos (Thumbnail image, view count, likes, dislikes, duration, etc).
- Clean way to integrate the imported videos with your theme. No coding skills needed, and all the settings are available in a visual mode to ease interactions.
- Famous themes on the market (Avada, Newspaper, Sahifa, TrueMag, etc.) are integrated automatically. Visit the documentation for more details.
- Supports all WordPress Embed players. Any video player shortcode can be integrated (FV WordPress Player, mb.YTPlayer, Jw Player, and more).
- Gives you the ability to check broken videos (deleted, rejected, private or the videos that can’t be embeded).
- Skip duplicate videos to keep your content unique. This is useful for SEO optimization.
- Add rich snippets for videos. This provides structured data for search engines about your content, and thus get you more traffic from search engines.